Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sleep Tight, I'm Not Afraid.

Do you guys know what's delicious? Sea Salt&Olive Oil Flatbread Town House crackers and Spinach Dip. Yummmm. I'd take a photo but I'm too lazy and tired to do it. Soon, I might, perhaps. Just go try it, it's super delicious.
So remember how I said I'd have outdoor photos for today? Yeah, I lied. Well, it's not even Saturday anymore, it's Sunday and I'm late...AGAIN. But we ended up going to Sewer City for the day with Haylee, my sister and Cassi, my sister's friend. It was a nice break, and I got a new outfit. So, today's photo was going to be from our supper which was at this Italian place in the food court. But then I got back and decided to to that whole portrait of people while listening to music and I tested Haylee. I might actually do more, and perhaps some for my film class.
I lead such an uneventful life, I'm sorry. :/

This was SO delicious!
I kinda looked cute today. And my freckles are back.
"Our Song" Taylor Swift



74/365
She was hard-core singing

"Glycerine" Bush






My hobo braid...and more freckles.

No comments:

Post a Comment