Friday, May 11, 2012

Seriously.

I love this blog, I do. I don't even know how many people read it, but I love posting in it. And I'm so sorry it's been almost 2 months since I last posted. I have photos, and I have them all set to go....I just keep finding other things to be doing instead. I promise, TOMORROW, it's going to be updated.

And I feel bad, I feel like I'm letting myself down because there are many reasons why I haven't updated: I got busy, this year has been such a rollercoaster for me emotionally. But the main reason is, I've lost faith in myself again. Ever since ...I'd say about February, I've been hating on myself. And it's silly, that I let that affect me when I have other people asking me to do photos for them. And I'm all for criticism, I am, it helps me grow. Maybe it was just that there wasn't any, it was just all of a sudden I was shit and I didn't matter anymore.

I'm going off on a ramble session, I'm sorry. The thing is, I'm trying to come back to this, I really am. I have all these ideas and ideas for next year's 365...I just can't seem to focus in the here and now. I'm off looking into the future. So let me get some prospective on life and I will be back daily...or at least more than once every two months. I promise.

Just stick around, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment