Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The post of Brandi being an idiot.

I officially have to quit these 365 projects. Since I was enjoying them, I think I will pick them up again once my birthday comes.
But I took my camera to my photo professor to see if he could fix it, and he couldn't. Took it to Harold's and they told me it'd be the cost of a new camera and since my intentions were to buy a new one at the end of the summer, I didn't see a point. I'm sorry I'm such an idiot.

I DO have some photos from the past like 2 weeks[?] I will post here in the next couple of days. And if I use my mom's camera to get some photoshoots in [I have one coming up for Becky], I will post those. And obviously, if I have some shots once I get a new camera I will upload those. But for right now, I might update a little to keep people updated in my life but no photos.
I'm terribly sorry I'm such a terrible camera owner. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment