Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm lying to myself, and this dagger's my excuse.

I was overly lazy this weekend, the weather is being all depressing. It's all beautiful and then it decides to be all wintery again and my soul doesn't know how to handle it. So my photos are really lame for the past 5 days. But once Spring is actually here I will have more adventurous photos. I promise. :)
Friday and Saturday are like the only days I did exciting things. And then Thursday and Sunday and Monday are are all lame. Friday, I watched Courtnee and Desi play with their Fisher Price house. It was cute and I took a gazillion photos. And then Saturday we went for a late night drive. :) Sunday, my mom and I seriously spent the entire day watching Pretty Little Liars. hahaha


65/365
66/365


67/365
68/365
69/365

No comments:

Post a Comment