Sunday, March 6, 2011

This will hurt you, it's killing me. This will hurt you, and I will too.

Blood lust, blood lust for this girl. Blood lust, blood lust for this boy.
Finch will never fail to be a favorite. <3

Anyways, I skipped a day yesterday. I'm terribly sorry. But today I'm back in Verm to do homework. It requires internet and I convinced my family that it was easier to go back than to use the library. I'm starting to see a flaw in this. I've barely done anything but written a beautiful intro to my persuasive speech. I still have to finish the outline to that, the annotated bib for that, do an outline for my special occasion speech and a bib for that. I also have an art history paper to write and I need to find time to go to the photo lab and print some photos....
I fail to see how much of this is going to happen. Especially when Ami and Sonya are both in the apartment and we keep distracting each other.

Anyways, yesterday I went around Irene to deserted houses to finish a roll of film for my photo class. Old, deserted buildings intrigue me, however I didn't take an digital ones. :(

I had an accident.....
45/365


46/365 My speech made me think of this concert so it's the muse of today's photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment