Thursday, August 18, 2011

I guess it's okay I puked the day away.

So, the past five days have been uneventful, so don't expect grand photos. Just a fair forewarning. I, however, did receive my Pottermore email and have been enjoying JKR's newest creation. And then today we had some pretty rough storms. Hail storms that lasted 10 minutes, we had some damage to our house -- of course I hid in my mom's closet throughout the whole thing. Hopefully this weekend there will be some cool pictures, River Boat Days! :D And school is fast approaching. Photo time!

208/ 365 Got sorted into Ravenclaw. :D
209/365 Common room
210/365
211/365
First round of storms, right before the hail began

First round knocked out a window








212 [Option 1]/365 Hail inside of hail

212 [Option 2]/365 


No comments:

Post a Comment