Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ride with me.

ugh. The week before Spring Break was hectic, the week of was lazy, the week after was crazier and so was last week so I finally have some time and peace to do this. :)
I'm so ready for summer, none of you even have an idea. I'm tired of school and drama and being busy with loads of homework. One year and a half left and I can forget most of this stuff even happened. Let's just pray I hold onto my sanity before it's over. I haven't done anything very eventful in the past month, and I'm terribly sorry. However this past weekend I saw The Hunger Games, even better than the book! which isn't saying much since I wasn't a huge fan of the first book, and went to a wedding. I'm more excited for this Friday, I get my hair touched up--and hour of people pampering me is something I enjoy. :) I was thinking of maybe doing a mani/pedi too....who knows. Picture time? I was figuring I'd split this into two posts, so this one will be February 26th to March 11th, the next one will be March 12th to the 25th.

39/365
40/365
41/365
42/365
43/365
44/365
45/365
46/365
47/365
48/365
49/365
Pan night con Lara

50/365
51/365
52/365
53/365
A couple of photoshoots I did during these two weeks:
A few samples of the photos I took for Becky and Sara. I will eventually get them up on Facebook








Day at the park


















Saturday Special!
Saturday Special #7: "And you feel like falling down/I'll carry you home tonight" "We are Young" Fun.
Saturday Special #8: "And I will not say one word/I'll just hang around/I won't annoy you at all/When you move out I'll stay" "Kind of Perfect" Armor For Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment