Thursday, December 9, 2010

Finals.

I am at a complete lack of original titles for my posts, so I thought I'd make the title to this one easy enough to understand. I'm completely freaking out due to the lack of tumblr, I admit it's lame but that place honestly relieves a lot of stress, and due to the overwhelming amount of crap I have to do. I thought I had planned myself out a nice finals this year, and yet somehow I am still overwhelmed, especially with this Publishing final. The specs seemed amazing, and I was really excited. It's about branding ourselves, basically coming up with a way we will sell ourselves. And since I really need to start thinking about this, I'm being completely legit about it and trying to make it the best I can with the resources and time I have.
However, I'm completely drawing blanks on how to brand myself logo wise, word mark wise. I know my product is photography, and I know BrandiRose Photography[my last name will be included] will be the name. I know the logo will do with my initials, I'm just drawing blanks on where to go with it, you know. And I know my business card will be like a camera, because I thought it'd be cute and unique.

We're also supposed to do a letterhead and envelope and one other item. I've decided to do a website, and hopefully a brochure. And the website, I'm using tumblr as the source because I don't have the time or resource to build a real website [however this seems stupid now as tumblr is making things completely difficult.] I don't even know.
http://brandiphotography.tumblr.com/ That's a rough rough draft of the beginnings of it. I might change the header in class tomorrow, spruce it up and put my logo on it, when I finally assemble one. I don't know, but I'll share what I do as it comes along. :)

But for the real post, I figured I'd post them up now before bed so I don't forget.





These are all from the girls trip my sister, Tracy, my mom and I made to Omaha in 2009. 
I love playing with shutter speeds and catching the way light moves. A really geeky thing, I know, but it fascinates me. They aren't the best, but I love them anyway.

Ah! I wrote more about my crappy life than the photos. I'm sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment