Thursday, December 2, 2010

Imissyou.


Three months ago I would have told you I hated these photos. The lighting, the angle, the fact that I can take better. But three painful months later, these photos remind me of a time before all the worry, pain, heartache, and hatred took over. 
It reminds me of how beautiful Tracy was outside and on the inside. How wonderful she was, how I was supposed to take photos of her kids for her, and family portraits. It reminds me of all the plans the four of us made that can never happen now.
That weekend was one of the best weekends of my life, even though we got lost in Omaha, spent too much money, and had to deal with Cole texting/calling to make sure she wasn't drinking caffeine or anything else he had told her to stop doing because she was pregnant. 
Photos don't always have to be perfect to be beautiful, or beautifully taken to set off all the emotions art should inflict. These photos make me happy and make me sad. And as the months go by, I find myself looking at them more and more.

We love and miss you Tracy, 'ahways'.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment