Monday, December 6, 2010

See what tomorrow brings.

Halloween ages ago. One of my favorite photos of us, HiKR and I.

During our time that night, we happened upon this devotional[which is a super-religious comic talking about the horrors of our world.] We decided the little guy should go on an adventure through Hy-Vee. It was just for fun, but I ended up loving a lot of the photos, for example, this one.






We found his brother.
He needed a shower.






And that is where we left him for another person to enjoy.

Basically, what I learned from looking back on these photos, from Halloween of 2008, is that the smallest things can give you inspiration. This night was seriously one of my favorite nights with this girl, and mostly because of this adventure with this little comic book.
It's amazing how looking back on these old photos gives me up for the future, for tomorrow. It's also amazing how looking back on these and sharing them makes me excited for tomorrow and brings me new lessons and I'm excited that I'm actually doing this. And I'm very excited for my 365.

I might be posting less or more, depending. I gave up tumblr and facebook until after finals and even though Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are going to be more slack, I don't know if I've decided to go back during those days. So I might use this as a break more since I gave them up, or less so I don't get distracted by this. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment