Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I've got a bulletproof heart.

Let's blow a hole in this town.

Anyways, after last night/this morning I just really needed a sign, something to show me the choice I made is the right one. That sounds pathetic, but I can't help it. Anyways, I made three goals for today. One: My hair would turn out just right. Two: My VU shirt would be in my mailbox. Three: My photo professor would say something to reassure me.
My hair turned out amazing, and my photo professor...well indirectly reassured me and directly. My VU shirt, however, did not turn up in my mailbox. :( Anyways, we went to see this visiting artist today [check out his website here] He talked about his inspiration and how hard it is to be an artist [he's a print-maker] and...I don't know. It really hit home, it was like he knew all the thoughts in my head and was telling me everyone has them but if I'm happy with what I'm doing, that's ALL that should ever matter. It...it was nice. And then my professor was talking about Stilwell [the gallery in our FineArts building] and was telling us to submit and he didn't directly tell me to get my stuff in there but he kept looking over at me. I don't know if I can, I don't have anything from this past year...anyways
Today's photo :). It's of food again, I'm crazy busy so I took a picture of my delicious supper from tonight.



8/365

2 comments:

  1. Oooooohh what is it? Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's meatballs. Ground beef mixed with some herbs and some bread crumbs. I fried these, usually I bake them. And then topped with turkey gravy. It's delicious!

    ReplyDelete