Friday, January 21, 2011

We're the kids from yesterday.

Photo 3 of 365.
This post is lame, i'm sorry but I have no internet at home so it's from my phone.
This is my bulletin board at home, a staple of high school. These flyers hold more than just music, friends and boys. They hold heartache, triumph, creepiness, bad memories, good memories. Pretty much my entire high school career, everything I remember I remember by when a show was.
Recently I've thought of taking it down, but even though it's not all good, these shows made me who I am. Can't throw that away. So it's today's crappy photo of the day from my crappy phone camera.
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

2 comments:

  1. I happen to LOVE this photo! I do remember a few of those. And I see the ATS sticker! And the "Make Responsible Choices" wristbands that we underage kids got. Ahhhh such good times. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo as well, I just wish I had my camera and could have given a better quality. But agreed on such good times. :)

    ReplyDelete