Thursday, January 20, 2011

You only hear the music when your heart begins to break.

I don't have much to say today, it was an overly typical day. Classes, hanging out with friends for awhile, making myself supper, and surfing the internet. [I live such an exciting life.]

HOWEVER, I did see this sticker on a car that made me think of Mikey Way from MCR. I'm tempted to tweet it to him, but I don't know. I feel like I'm letting you all down, not being all insightful and boring today. I'm sorry. I'll work on that.

Anyways, today's photo plus a couple more. :)

Photo 2 of 365

The photo that makes me think of Mikey Way. haha, it's epic in it's own right as well.

The delish food I made myself tonight. :)

Hopefully tomorrow I have better things to say. However tomorrow and Saturday may be mobile uploads as I don't have internet at home. :(

2 comments:

  1. I meant to comment this earlier in the week when I first saw it...But I LOVE the photo of the car!! The focus on the seat inside rather than the outside. GENIUS! One of my favorites, for sure!!

    ReplyDelete