Wednesday, January 19, 2011

We're believers, I believe tonight.

AH! Are you excited for this! I am! I didn't really know if I was completely ready for this, I wasn't sure this would restore my faith in my work. But after my photo class my professor was so...it's like he knew how to hit me. During class he gave us his 'assignments' which are usually just guidelines, but he wants us to incorporate them into what we want to work on, and one of them is strangers. He kept talking about what to do and then he said "A concert in Sioux City." It gave me this amazing idea, to tweet Zacky from Avenged Sevenfold and ask him for suggestions on how to meet him after the show to use them for my assignment.
Doubtful on the return, but I did it, right? Kind of like this blog. Showing my work to people scares me more than anyone even knows.

Anyways, enough of my boring life. I couldn't decide which photo from today I liked most, so there's two official photos of day one.
Day 1 of 365: Photo one

Day 1 of 365: Photo two. This was actually on my cake :D

It was a pretty exceptional birthday. My mom and sister came and we had supper and cake and presents. My photo professor gave me reassurance that I'm doing what I should be. AND I finally got a plant for my apartment!
:D But I have PR to read, so.

No comments:

Post a Comment