Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"Sarah! Are you really here or am I really high?" "Both"

I finally actually went to class! Woo! Well, one. Art History was cancelled, so I went to photo. Probably not the best, given it was slide day and I fell asleep and then the fumes of developing film made my bronchitis like a million times worse, but I went. And then I came home and cuddled up and watched more Chuck with some ice cream.
My voice finally is starting to sound acceptable. So WOOO! And my coughing has decreased a great deal, so I feel like I'm getting better, but my stomach and head are not agreeing. :(

I really need to get inspired though, for my film class. I feel like I should go sit in a crowded place and just take photos. I really want to break away from children shots, but I don't know if buildings are really my thing, or nature. And I can only do so much with lights before I get to be known as that person. So, I don't know. I need to figure out something to do. And I was going to bring my film camera to a7x on Monday, but I'm way too paranoid to bring that one OR my digital camera. And, I for once want to go to a concert and experience the concert instead of focusing on photos I will get. So I think my phone camera will suffice and if no one likes it, shoulda went to the concert. hahaha!

Anyways, todays photos.








15/365

No comments:

Post a Comment