Friday, April 22, 2011

oh good lord, I could cry right now.

Last night = 5 hours in the photo lab and only 3 good prints.
Tonight = 5 hours in the photo lab and I only need FOUR MORE PRINTS AND MY PORTFOLIO IS DONE! Four more prints, hand color into the one and mount and I am DONE! Done! I could cry rivers of joy and craziness. This means only the speech, the speech crit, the speech evaluation, the two art history papers are due for next week and then 3 finals. It's so much stress off my shoulders. Getting rid of facebook and tumblr this early was a god-send.

However; theatre kids are dicks. They were partying it up in the FA tonight, after the gallery show and kept wandering in and reeking the place up of alcohol. Brandi was not happy.
But here is 4/21's photo.

93/365 This has been me lately, head first in photo.
So last night I tried flicking developer onto the print and it looked cool, so I tried sing on this one. It failed epically, which is why you're seeing it before my portfolio is done. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment