Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Turbulent.

This video is seriously beautiful. We watched it last year in my Art History class, which would have been 19th Century. It's about sexism and female roles in Iraq. It reminds me when I'm in a slump how I need to keep pressing forward even when I have no one to clap for me.

So, I went to the photo lab tonight. At 7:30. I just got back at one. Wanna know how many beautiful prints I got? 4, well wait I don't like one so 3. In 5 and a half hours. If I didn't love it so much I'd want to cry. The worst part is I apparently cut my finger when doing a gum dichromate and I apparently didn't feel it while fixing photos but I got back and washed my hands, to get that nasty egg smell out, and leftover fixer got into it. It hurts like a mofo. But here are 4/20's photos. I need to work on speech and start a paper and then HOPEFULLY sleep. :/

I'm going to hand color into this one. :)
This is a gum dichromate that I didn't like.




92/365

1 comment:

  1. Ooooohh, I love #92!! And that's a beautiful and eerie looking photo...I love it! (the first one)

    ReplyDelete