Tuesday, March 15, 2011

But baby don't cry, you had my heart, at least for the most part.

CAUSE EVERYONE'S GOT TO DIE SOMETIME.


Anyways, ello! I've just had a fantastical visit to the photo lab. I love going in there and being the only one and having to lock up. I love dancing around making prints, singing out to the radio that only plays 104.7, I love being the only one printing, I love no one judging my work while I'm working on it, I love having to be the one to clean up everything, I love being the one to turn off the lights, I love being the one to lock the doors, and mostly I love to walk out of the half-empty FA all alone. It's the most calming feeling in the entire world. Like I've felt like a chicken running around with it's head cut off for a few weeks now, and tonight was just like the best night ever. AND THE BONUS, I made prints I'm insanely proud of. That never happens. And today's photos I actually like. Another thing that never happens. Make note of this post, for it will doubtfully ever appear again.

Anyways, I took photos tonight in the photo lab as I waited for my photos to wash. So, have fun looking at my second home.

A piece of artwork in the FA
Sarah in the Photo classroom.
56/365

So that is today. And I like JUST made it in time for today. 11:59. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment