Sunday, February 26, 2012

All by yourself.

I've become so addicted to The Black Keys that is is not even funny, seriously check them out if you haven't yet. They will blow your mind!

This week has been a crazy one, life and weather wise and I'm so ready for Spring Break. I'm tired, sick, annoyed, livid, and many other emotions. A week break will be nice just to relax and really think things over, I still have so many doubts and questions about my future. Not something a senior in college should be thinking, but whatever. The photos this week aren't much fun and I'm sorry. I've been so busy. :(
BUT I did get my hair colored, I'm so happy with it! :D

33/365 
34/365
35/365
36/365
37/365
38/365
Saturday Special #6: "Does anybody remember back when you were very young. Did you ever think that you would be this blessed?" Guernica  Brand New
More shots of my hair










Oscar predictions

Ms. Sassy
Cinderella
Haylee's new haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment