Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Evil yours, now evil mine.

Ugh, 'Not Ready To Die' the new single from Avenged Sevenfold for the Call of the Dead game is AMAZING! I'm in love with it, I've actually listened to it on repeat the past day. But that lyric, makes no sense and it bugs me.
Anyways, I feel like such a failure that I've slacked on this. But finals week is proving not only to be drama filled, but extremely busy! I finished two finals, and now I have the Art History take home. Which, while it will be okay and interesting of course, but super busy work. :/ Oh well. However; good news on the academic front. I passed the proficiency exam! :D So happy! And I got a C in PR. I'm not happy about that at all, but those tests were ridiculous and I'm just happy I passed this. So! :D Yay!

It's moving out time. Ashley and Nikki have left. One of my roommates. And it's sad to see the rest of us slowly move out, especially since I'll be the last of the four of us in here. :( I'm actually going to a composite of our full apartment to our empty apartment. So expect that on Friday! And then Saturday I get to go watch one of my best friends graduate. I'm so excited for her! Even though, she'll be in the hills for the summer. :(

I've also decided on what I'm going to do with my life. I'm not going to explain yet, but it's going to be great. I just don't want to jinx it. So..yay!

Anyways, yesterday's and today's photo. Today's is fun, Melanie and I threw food off our balcony. Roomie bonding! haha.
One of my morning walks back to McFadden. This is the FA.
The FA leading towards the Wellness Center
105/365 The NC parking lot.
Cokesnow!

106/365
Roomies!

1 comment: