Friday, October 21, 2011

From Yesterday.

So, I had my advising meeting this week. I think I might change my major again (yes, I understand that means I'll be in school forever). I just don't think I'm good enough for Mass Communication and I don't even know if I like it. I'm testing it still, and a couple others and hopefully something will stick out. I have an amazing idea for my photo portfolio though, and my midterm Drawing assignment (while still completely horrible) turned out half-way decent for me. Classes and work is proving more hetic than I thought it would be. I literally run from my last class to work, while quickly shoving food down my throat three days a week; then I go home and try to muddle through a shit ton of homework while trying to come up with ideas for Nikki's engagement photos and doing my own photo work for my photo class. Don't get me wrong, I love being busy and not completely useless, but I miss a time when it was class and homework and then home on the weekends to babysit. I always seem to be running these days. However; ddays was a nice break from reality. I went completely overboard, and those photos and the ones on Facebook aren't even the tip of it.

I really am going to try and update once a week again! Promise! I also, since I'm less than a 100 days away from the finish, have a couple of other photo projects in mind to take up next year so that this blog doesn't go to waste, so keep checking in. (New followers would be very welcomed too...just saying) haha but photo time:

267/365 Nate & Justin found this amusing
268/365
269/365 Light studio during class
270/365
271/365
272/365

In class drawing
273/365
Midterm: Copy of Kathe Kollwitz's "Mother and Child"
274/365
275/365 choice one Desi driving, and me playing with features on my phone camera





275/365 choice two





275/365 choice three

No comments:

Post a Comment