Sunday, January 29, 2012

Behind already and it's been 10 days :(

Sorry! Sorry, last week was busy with school and work and then this weekend was my parents' birthdays. In the future it might be once or twice a week that I am able to post, but every week there will be a post and Saturday Special won't be a day late in the future. And this post will be rushed, I have a ton of homework and it's already 10:30 hahha.
Anyways, I have a couple of photoshoots in here. Friday, we went out so I could work with some slide-film, so naturally I had to get some digital photos. And then Saturday Haylee went ice-skating for the first time. She was mega excited and got pretty good at it. She's now begging us for skating lessons so she can become an ice skater. Plus, her dance lessons this summer. Anyways, photo time!

5/365
6/365
7/365
8/365
9/365
10/365 Choice one
10/365 Choice two
11/365 One of my goals this year is to be happy, and I'm very self-conscious so I've decided with this self-portrait 365, i need to take photos when I'm the most down on myself to show myself that I'm not as I see myself. To embrace it so then i can start doing things to make myself happy.
Saturday Special #2: "May you always be courageous, stand upright and be strong" 'Forever Young' Bob Dylan
 And then some random shots from the couple of photoshoots





















No comments:

Post a Comment