Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sometimes I stare at Kim Coates' face for hours and forget to post....

It's a true story. So, I lied last week didn't I? I said I would post at least twice a week and on time and....well I've failed again. But in my defense, I got the flu last week and had a ton of homework. And then Saturday night I went out to get photos for my photo class and got back and ended up staring at Kim Coates for hours and then realized it was almost 1 and I hadn't updated. So, sorry and I promise to be better.
Not many good photos, I'm sorry. Even Saturday Special isn't that special. Can we blame it on me being sick? My film photos are turning out amazing, so let's blame it on that. I'm putting all my effort into that and so my digital is turning out like crap. Yes?

Anyways, photo time!

12/365
13/265 My sick day supplies :(
14/365 It's crazy how it goes from no snow, to snow, to no snow again. Mother nature is effed up this year
15/365 Good night
16/365
17/365
Saturday Special time! :D

SS #3: "In the night, yeah, I feel it breathe/See the silhouette of the city sky" 'In The City' Gerling
What I've been working on for film:

Studying lights


Also, besides focusing on how children play, I'm doing a study of laundrymats at night







Amusing note on a note from our RAs

No comments:

Post a Comment