Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear Brandi!

Well, today is my 23rd birthday! That means 365 is officially over and I can reveal my two projects for this year. Who is excited? No one, I know. hahahah
The last two 365s.


364/365 Chelsea's book

Early morning walk to Brit Lit
I'M 23!

365/365

Ebay Fort Knox taped up my package and I cut through my patch! :(

Birthday cards!
Birthday present
Alright, as I've been talking about I have two projects for this year. The first will be a 365 of myself, but not the normal self-portraits. It will be part of me, me, or something I feel represents me for that day. It's very similar to this last 365, except it's entirely about who I am and who I see myself as. I feel like it's a very introspective year and this will show the change and growth as I go through this 23rd year. It will start today, my birthday and obviously end next year like this past one.
The other project will be a Saturday special, and will be plus the 365 of me. You'll have to tune in on Saturday to find out what it shall be, and I highly recommend it, I'm excited for it. :)

So, here is the new 365, plus a couple more of me. I felt pretty. :)
1/365 Feels weird to be back at the beginning
Family



So, check back tomorrow and Saturday for sure. Saturday will introduce the second project! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment