Sunday, May 15, 2011

So behind....

It's been over a week since I last posted something. I got busy over the weekend with Mother's Day and then the horrendous task of cleaning my room after moving back home for the summer. And then a job interview on Thursday that took the entire day. Soooo, I finally have some time to sit down and catch everyone up.

Mother's day was fantastic! We got to see Tracy's older two kids, which was something amazing for my sister and quite amazing for my mom and I too. And then Thursday I had an interview for Wal-Mart that lasted the entire day, pretty much. From 9-11 I was in the store talking to three different people. And then I had a pee test I had to do.

On the 7th I went up to Madison to watch one of my best friends graduate. I ended up having to leave early due to Haylee. But, it was still amazing to see her and watch her graduate. :) I then got bored later that night and decided to do a Dita Von Teese makeup tutorial.
109/365 From 5/7.



On the 8th was Mother's Day. We had to wait for my sister to get off work and we then went down to the river to meet Casey and spend some time with Kenzie and Cody. It...no one will understand how happy it made us.


110/365
The rest of my week, I have to admit was lame. I just feel like I should clarify what each photo is for each day. haha the 9th marked the day that 'So Far Away' would be premiered at midnight, thus leading to:
111/365
The 10th was another lazy day which lead to this lazy photo:
112/365
The 11th, again, was lazy.
113/365
The 12th was my interview and I also got to spend some time with another best friend, Kim. We didn't really do much, but this photo came out of it.
114/365
And then on the 13th was the day I began the task of cleaning my room. Which sucked. However, it brings Alfred back. :D

115/365
And then yesterday and today were semi-lazy and semi-busy.
116/365 It's looking semi better....
117/365 Homemade cheesy bread
And this has been the week I've missed. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment