Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I can hear you talking down there about your sex life.

Every night these three kids go onto their balcony and talk about their sex lives...and I can hear every word. It's like AWKWARD! And now someone is like bouncing a ball and I want to punch their face into the cement. Anyways! I totally have a job now, I work in the admissions office. It's 3 hours a night and only three nights a week. I don't know if I'll like it but it's something so I'm not going to complain, you know? But here's the 9th through today. :D

234/365 Found this beauty in Wal-Mart in Guitar World magazine 
235/365
236/365 The person who owned my Spanish book before was very organized 
Because I am loved and got a present :D

237/365 Alfred and Pinkly are back! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment