Saturday, January 21, 2012

The king is gone, but not forgotten.....hey hey, my my

It's Saturday! Is anyone excited? It's not a new photo, but like I said, I went no where and I was too busy to actually get out and do something. But don't expect it to be an old photo in the upcoming ones, just this one. It's also this old photo because the one person I know who regularly checks this is in it. It's like a thank-you for reading the random crap I post and looking at the photos I put up. Also, there is today's photo. Ah! Productivity at it's finest. Let's hope I can keep it up?
So, today's photo first:

3/365 I finally got to curl up with a book and some hot choco tonight [because I put off the rest of my homework]
 AND NOW! I introduce the other photo project I am working on this year. Drum roll please?

52 weeks will equal 52 of my favorite lyrics from 30 of my favorite artists interpreted into photos. Exciting? I think so, I'm really looking forward to this project, even more so than the self-portrait one. So, here is the first Saturday Special photo.
Saturday Special #1: "Until you kissed my lips and you saved me." 'Set Fire To The Rain' - Adele

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, I love Saturday Special!! Awesome!
    One of my friends suggested I do something similar. Might try it out a few times, but I don't have the dedication to make it a weekly thing.
    I'm excited to see how this goes!! I know I love some of the same music as you, so I can't wait to see your photo interps! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! :) I'm really excited about that one, I thought about making it the 365, but at the time I didn't think I could come up with enough lyrics[hahahaha]. But that would require a lot more dedication than I have, so it's weekly.
      I'm excited to see how it goes! So haha we can see how it turns out together. I'm a little nervous but hopefully it turns out legit.

      Delete